Monday, August 17, 2009

Whimsical Design Team Challenge



Our challenge for WS&B was to use the colors above. Just so happen I had these papers laying out for easter and it seemed a perfect fit. I used lyrical letters (love this cartridge so versital).
I have many more layouts to blog and I promise to get them on here and get my awards that so many has awarded me, thank you. I apologize for not getting more on top of things.

Hannah my daughter started school last week and I got my acceptance letter to start my Associate in Applied Science so I will be busy working on that. I will be back later to get all the pics I just took uploaded and posted and I can'twait to blog hop since my main computer has been down it does all the picture stuff.

1 comment:

  1. love this layout! so cute and bright and happy! you did a great job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete